Terms and Conditions
Kits are designed to include the typical components needed for standard installation. While individual components within the kit may be certified or approved for use within certain localities, the kits as a whole are neither certified nor guaranteed to be compatible with the applicable ordinances and regulations. Accordingly, customers are responsible for ensuring that all usages of kit components and their installation is in accordance with applicable ordinances and regulations.
TERMS OF PURCHASE AND SALE
- Price and Quantity - Current pricing and product availability will be maintained and be visible on the Sure-Fi Website and is subject to change at any time.
- Payment - Sure-Fi will accept payment by check, ACH transfer or credit card payments only.
- Standard Terms and Conditions - The terms and conditions of this Agreement and of any applicable Sure-Fi confirmation will apply to all sales of Products by Sure-Fi to Purchaser under this Agreement. Terms in Purchaser’s purchase orders and other printed forms shall not apply to any order, notwithstanding Sure-Fi’s acknowledgement or acceptance of such order. In the event of any conflict between the terms of this Agreement and any of Sure-Fi’s standard forms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
- Warranty - Sure-Fi warrants to Purchaser that the Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for three hundred sixty-five (365) days of powered run time. For Sure-Fi Bridge Kits purchased after 7/19/2021, warranty extends to five (5) years from the date of purchase.
- The Products are designed for use with specific power requirements as detailed in the Product documentation. When products are not shipped with a power supply from the manufacturer, purchaser shall take reasonable steps to encourage installers to use a volt meter to verify that the permanent power source is compliant. THE WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS USED WITH A POWER SOURCE OTHER THAN SPECIFIED.
- Sure-Fi does not warrant any Product will enable any system, configuration, set-up, or combination of components devised by Purchaser or any other person. Purchaser may wish to use "short cuts" or "tricks of the trade" to accomplish results for which the components being used may or may not have been designed, and Sure-Fi gives no assurance that any of its Products will enable the same results that might be achievable with wire or other components.
- To make a claim under this warranty, Purchaser shall return the allegedly defective product to Sure-Fi and follow all RMA designated procedures.
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Sure-Fi’s sole liability and Purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this warranty is the refund of the purchase price or the replacement, at Sure-Fi’s option, of Products that Sure-Fi determines do not conform to the warranty.
- Limitation of Liability - SURE-FI’S RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SURE-FI’S OBLIGATIONS RELATED THERETO SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL SURE-FI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM THE SALE, HANDLING, OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS.